Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Segmentvanilla Lda. Provides you with the use of this website, including all information, documentation, communications, files, texts, graphics and software available on the website (collectively referred to as "Materials") and all services provided by Segmentvanilla Lda. And by third parties through this website (the "Services") in accordance with the terms and conditions of use set out in this document and any modifications introduced and published there by Segmentvanilla Lda. ("Terms and Conditions").
These Terms and Conditions come into force after their publication and regulate the access and / or use by the User of our website.
By using our website, the User is expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept them, you will not be able to use them.
Segmentvanilla Lda. Reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and other guidelines or rules published on this website only in accordance with its criteria and opinion, notifying users of such changes on the website's Home Page. The use of the website, or any Materials or Services accessible through it, after the publication of these changes, means the acceptance of the modifications by the User. If you do not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and any materials that you have downloaded or printed from the website must be immediately destroyed.
The Materials and Services on this website, as well as their selection or adaptation, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent registration and / or other intellectual property legislation, and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services on this website may violate these laws and these Terms and Conditions.
The user agrees not to copy, republish, adapt, download, transmit, modify, rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense or create derivative works based on the contents of this website, its Materials or Services, unless expressly authorized these Terms and Conditions.
Segmentvanilla Lda. Maintains the intellectual property rights it already holds in relation to the content it sends, publishes or displays on its website.
In addition, the user agrees not to use any type of data mining, intelligent agent or robot, or similar methods of data collection and extraction, in connection with this website.
By using this website, including all Services and Materials it provides, you agree to:
- Do not break, interfere with or in any way damage the security of the website and any services, materials, system resources, accounts, personal codes (passwords), servers or networks connected or accessible through this website, or any associated website or that is connected to it;
- Do not upload (upload), disseminate or transmit in any way through the website any viruses or other files that cause damage, breach of functionality or destruction;
- Do not create a false identity;
- Activities that violate the rights of Segmentvanilla Lda cannot be pursued .;
- Do not reproduce offensive, defamatory or content that may violate the rights and privacy of third parties;
- Do not use or attempt to use another user's account, password, service or system, without the express authorization of Segmentvanilla Lda .;
- Do not violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any local, national or international law, or any regulation with force of law.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent compatible with applicable law, Segmentvanilla Lda. Cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, special and consequential damages or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, profits, reputation commercial use, data, orders transmitted electronically or any other economic advantage (even if Segmentvanilla Lda. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), regardless of the way they were caused and regardless of the theory of imputability, either based on contract (including breach of contract), either because it is considered a civil offense (including negligence) or otherwise, caused or related to:
- Your use or inability to use the Services by you;
- The cost of purchasing substitute goods or Services purchased or obtained, messages received or transactions made through or from the Services;
- Unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions or user data;
- Third party statements or conduct on the Services or on the website;
- Any other matter related to the Services, including content that the user downloads, uses, modifies or distributes from the website.
Segmentvanilla Lda. Reserves the right to take all necessary measures to safeguard its rights.
The user is solely responsible for the adequate protection and backup copies of the data and / or equipment used in connection with the website and cannot take any action against Segmentvanilla Lda. For loss of data, time spent on repetitions, inaccurate outputs, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the content.
The user agrees to exempt Segmentvanilla Lda. From liability and to formally undertake not to take any legal action against Segmentvanilla Lda. For any claim based on the use of this website, whether based on contract (including fundamental breach), in tort of a civil nature (including negligence), or for any other reason, except when Segmentvanilla Lda. is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.